Cape Cod Limo and Chauffeur Service
Located in Brewster, serving Cape Cod areas
Boston and Plymouth
Boston and Plymouth - A day tour up to Plymouth or Boston is highly recommended when you’re visiting Cape Cod! We recommend any of the stops below.
- Museum of Science https://www.mos.org/ Many exhibits are interactive and fun for all ages. Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum https://www.gardnermuseum.org/
- John F Kennedy Presidential Museum and Library https://www.jfklibrary.org/ Dedicated to one of Massachusetts most famous residents, our 35th President of United States. Many exhibits are specifically directed towards President Kennedy, his legacy and members of his family.
- Boston Seaport District https://www.bostonseaport.xyz/ The revitalization of the seaport district has brought many changes! Shopping, restaurants, luxury hotels, art displays and beautiful views of the waterfront beckon many visitors each year.
- New England Aquarium https://www.neaq.org/ The New England Aquarium is home to thousands of aquatic animals. Animals interacting with their trainers and visitor encounter programs are just a few of the many things to see and do.
- USS Constitution Ship and Museum https://ussconstitutionmuseum.org/visit/museum-ship/ Visit “Old Ironsides” and stroll the museum that pays homage to the undefeated saliors.
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/ Voted the “#1 Patriotic Attraction” by USA Today. Experience the sights and sounds of the re-enactments and view the full size replicas of the ships.
- Boston’s North End Italian Restaurants
- https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/best-italian-restaurants-bostons-north-end Authentically prepared
- Italian fare from some of the best Italian Restaurants in the country!