Cape Cod Limo and Chauffeur Service
Located in Brewster, serving Cape Cod areas
Boston and Plymouth
Boston and Plymouth - A day tour up to Plymouth or Boston is highly recommended when you’re visiting Cape Cod. History, shopping and fine dining can be found all along the way! We recommend any of the stops below.
- Museum of Science https://www.mos.org/ Many exhibits are interactive and fun for all ages. Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum https://www.gardnermuseum.org/
- John F Kennedy Presidential Museum and Library https://www.jfklibrary.org/ Dedicated to one of Massachusetts most famous residents, our 35th President of United States. Many exhibits are specifically directed towards President Kennedy, his legacy and members of his family.
- Boston Seaport District https://www.bostonseaport.xyz/ The revitalization of the seaport district has brought many changes! Shopping, restaurants, luxury hotels, art displays and beautiful views of the waterfront beckon many visitors each year.
- New England Aquarium https://www.neaq.org/ The New England Aquarium is home to thousands of aquatic animals. Animals interacting with their trainers and visitor encounter programs are just a few of the many things to see and do.
- USS Constitution Ship and Museum https://ussconstitutionmuseum.org/visit/museum-ship/ Visit “Old Ironsides” and stroll the museum that pays homage to the undefeated saliors.
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/ Voted the “#1 Patriotic Attraction” by USA Today. Experience the sights and sounds of the re-enactments and view the full size replicas of the ships.
- Boston’s North End Italian Restaurants
- https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/best-italian-restaurants-bostons-north-end Authentically prepared
- Italian fare from some of the best Italian Restaurants in the country!